Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blast of baking from the past #1...

I decided that my next few blog posts will be goods that have baked in the past that I have taken photos of. So in saying that....


My first will be these cupcakes....




These are vanilla cupcakes with white chocolate ganache with ready to roll icing (I think Orchid is the brand - it comes in a pink box), I added Winton Teal icing gel to get the colour. I didn't mean for them to look like a Tiffany's & Co box, they just turned out that way. Thanks to my brother for doing the bows...I couldn't do them!

These are them with the white chocolate ganache on them, hot knifed!

And the icing...



Without the bows...






If I remember correctly, I got the vanilla cupcake recipe from the Planet Cake book (recipe if requested). These turned out really well, they were gobbled up pretty quickly! They were rich with the actual cupcake, ganache and icing. And they took me awhile to do them, over the weekend, but they were worth it.


Until next time, lovelies.

Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment