Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my christmas baking list.

This post is a christmas baking list, essentially what I want to cook for Christmas. And now that I am back from being away, I went down to Albany for a few days.....it was wet, considering it was summer though it was a bit of a bummer. I've also finished jury duty so I think I'll be baking some more...just in time for christmas.

My mum is in the process of making a christmas pudding, its a tradition in our house..well we have to have it. My grandmother actually used to make it for us and she would send it over, but now my mum makes it. Because you have to leave it hanging, i think its so funny to see a pudding hanging from the clothes line.

Anywho!

Back to the purpose of this post....my baking list for this holiday period.

  • Gingerbread house
  • Fruit Mince Pies
  • Turkish Delight
  • Truffles
  • And maybe some christmas-sy themed cupcakes.
There will definetly be some photos up from a christmas day feast, and it truly is a feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment