Saturday, November 27, 2010

My brothers birthday cake.

So it's my brothers birthday tomorrow (Monday), and I asked him what kind of cake he would like me to make for him.

His response?

"a tim tam cake, with tim tams all around the outer edge, betty crocker icing and soft lollies on top."

Whats a tim tam? A tim tam is an Australian biscuit...chocolate, with a chocolate filling coated in chocolate. You can also get other flavours aswell, like caramel.


I think I might have to compromise though...

So now I'm searching for some good chocolate cake recipes to be able to make this tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

  1. I've been told about TimTams and have always wanted to try them! Are they tasty? x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are. They are so good. My favourite are the one's that have caramel in them.

    ReplyDelete